Find Houses for Rent in Suwanee, GA
Situated approximately 30 miles north of Atlanta, the city of Suwanee, Ga., has received numerous accolades for being family-friendly - and between its more than 500 acres of parkland, array of community events and high-quality education system, it's not hard to see why. If you're interested in relocating to this Gwinnett County municipality, chances are there'll be a residence that fits your needs, as people in the market for local homes for rent have an assortment of housing options from which to choose.
Useful Facts for Suwanee Renters
- Suwanee operates under a council-manager form of government, and has a mayor and five city councilors.
- The city is served by the Gwinnett County Public Schools district.
- If you don't have a car or simply want to save money on gas, fear not - the Gwinnett County Transit bus system enables Suwanee residents to easily access downtown Atlanta, the Mall of Georgia, the Gwinnett Civic & Cultural Center and other nearby attractions.
- If you're looking to travel further afield, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is approximately 40 miles south of Suwanee and is easily accessible via Interstate 85.
Resources for Suwanee Residents
- Consider Suwanee.com your go-to resource to answer questions about everything from upcoming events to how to make utility payments online. The municipality also has a presence on Facebook, and its Twitter handle is @CityofSuwanee.
- To keep up with local news, head to the Suwanee Patch.
Things to Do in Suwanee
Suwanee boasts nine parks, including the community-built "super playground" PlayTown Suwanee, which is just down the street from the Gwinnett County Public Library. Alternatively, you can walk, jog, bike or skate the 4-mile Suwanee Creek Greenway, celebrate the local community at the annual Suwanee Day festival or head to the Town Center and Main Street areas for shopping, art and culture - and remember, Atlanta is just a short drive away.