236 Houses for Rent in Vinings, Georgia
Number of Bedrooms
Vinings House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Vinings, GA
Vinings, Ga., is an unincorporated town that runs alongside the Chattahoochee River and lies just 10 miles northwest of downtown Atlanta. The Cobb County neighborhood has an array of homes for rent, as well as a stellar school district and numerous local attractions.
What Should Vinings Renters Know?
- Students in Vinings are served by the Cobb County School District. As the second largest school system in the state, the district is composed of 67 elementary schools, 25 middle schools and 16 high schools.
- The average annual temperature in Vinings is a pleasant 65 degrees.
Resources for Residents
- Vinings.com, the area's online magazine and city guide, is a great resource if you're looking for information about local attractions, surrounding municipalities or some background on Vinings itself.
- ViningsGA.org offers listings of businesses, restaurants, shops and services in the area.
- For information about everything from applying for a business license to paying bills and taxes online, head to the Cobb County website.
What to Do in Vinings
For outdoor shopping against a beautiful background, head to Vinings Jubilee, which boasts an assortment of boutiques, restaurants and specialty stores that are bound to capture your heart. If shopping isn't your thing, take advantage of Vinings' close proximity to the Chattahoochee River by trying your hand at fishing or boating. Meanwhile, runners, bikers and walkers will enjoy the 12.8-mile Silver Comet Trail. For lovers of the arts, the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre will no doubt become a favorite haunt. As one of the most state-of-the-art venues of its kind in the Atlanta metro area, the center is the place to go for Broadway shows, concerts and more.