Explore Houses for Rent in Bensenville, Illinois
Bensenville is located in DuPage County. Nearby cities include Wood Dale, Addison and Franklin Park. The city is less than 40 minutes away from Chicago. There's plenty to do in Bensenville, which makes it a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Sign your kids up for sports through the parks and recreation department. Options include aquatics, baseball, hockey, soccer and football. The Outer Edge has climbing walls with various levels of intensity. There are health and fitness opportunities open to everyone through the Bensenville Park District. The organization has a variety of events from racquetball to Zumba and everything in between. In addition to the wealth of fitness activities, there's something for everyone in Bensenville. Check out all that the city has to offer.
Fun Facts about Bensenville
- Grab a bite to eat at Scooby's Red Hots, where you can get two Chicago-style hotdogs and French fries for under $6. Other menu options include a 1/3 pound hamburger, a Polish footlong and hot giardinera peppers by the pint.
- Catch a show at the Monster Jam Allstate Arena in Rosemont, which is just a half hour away. The venue has a wide assortment of trucks including Wolverine, Scooby-Doo, Avenger and El Toro Loco. Events are announced on the arena's website.
- Take the kids to the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art. It's the art of cutting and polishing stone. The museum was a longtime dream of founder Joseph Lizzadro, who came to the U.S. from Italy in the early 1900s. He started collecting stones and made jewelry for his family and friends.
Information for Renters
- Check out the city's official website if you'd like more information on recreational activities, local government and neighborhood programs.
- Visit the Bensenville Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in becoming a member.