245 Houses for Rent in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Buffalo Grove House Options
Explore Homes for Rent in Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Buffalo Grove is a part of Chicago, located in both Cook and Lake Counties. Nearby cities include Lincolnshire and Long Grove. The city is a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent because the opportunities and activities of downtown Chicago are just minutes away - not to mention - there's always something going on in Buffalo Grove. Families can choose from a variety of grocery stores or buy fruits and veggies locally at the farmer's market in town. If you're interested in music, check out or join the Buffalo Grove Symphonic Band, which has been performing since 2001. More than 70 musicians participate in the group and it's free to join - all you need is your wind or percussion instrument. Discover all that Buffalo Grove has to offer.
Fun Facts about Buffalo Grove
- The city has ample opportunities for its health-conscious citizens. Take a bike ride or a walk around some of the 50 miles of paths and trails in the area. People also use sidewalks to jog and roller skate. The Des Plaines River Trail expands more than 31 miles across the area and meets with the Cook County Forest Preserve. If you'd like to check it out, you can access it through Milwaukee Avenue.
- People who are interested in promoting creativity can join Buffalo Grove's Arts Commission, which meets once a month to discuss ways to improve and expand these opportunities to make Buffalo Grove a better place to live.
- Golf enthusiasts can tee off at The Buffalo Grove Golf Club or The Arboretum Golf Course. Both options have restaurants and residents of the area are eligible for discounts.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's website for more information on school districts, local government and services or to inquire about the local boards and commissions.
- Check out the Chamber of Commerce if you'd like to learn about businesses in the area or if you're interested in becoming a member.