Find Superb Houses for Rent in Burr Ridge, IL
Come visit Burr Ridge, Ill., and see the great homes for rent the city has to offer. Located about 30 minutes outside of Chicago, this suburb has numerous things to do for people of all ages and with various tastes. Whether you want to stroll down the street with rolling hills as your backdrop or make the trek into the Windy City to catch a White Sox or Cubs game, there is something for everyone.
Fun Things to Do Near Burr Ridge Rentals
Explore a park -There are 12 park sites, totaling more than 79 acres. When the sun is shining and the air is warm, visit Woods Pool, as the park site features a 90,000-gallon outdoor pool.
- Sign up with The Scoop - Burr Ridge's Active Adult Program offers renters over the age of 50 many opportunities, like gardening, bingo, tap lessons or even culinary classes.
- Eat out - The city offers numerous dining choices, with everything from steak and seafood, to pizzerias, to nice wineries.
- Take in nature - Located just 2 miles past the center of Burr Ridge lies the Oak Grove County Forest Preserve. Grab some sunscreen and bug spray and prepare for beautiful scenery.
3 Tidbits About Burr Ridge
- Several famous people have made Burr Ridge their home, including retired football and baseball star Bo Jackson and musician and songwriter Jim Peterik.
- Hosting five churches within just 1 mile of the center of town, Burr Ridge offers several worship options for residents and visitors. Whether you are Episcopalian or Lutheran, there is a place for you.
- The unofficial slogan is "A Very Special Place," and the burr oak leaf is often used on town emblems.