Clean, recently updated 1 bedroom unit overlooking Lincoln Park. Great location at the edge of Lincoln Park within a very short walk of CTA Bus lines traveling in all directions. Full amenity building with great staff. Less than a 5 minute walk away from the green city market (spring, summer, fall), North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo and 15 minutes away by bus from downtown. View Chicago Air and Water show from the building rooftop deck. Dog friendly building with direct access to Lincoln Park.
Rent includes all utilities and common building amenities.
Dogs allowed, no additional fee.
Garage space on-site can may be available separately (approx. $250/month).
Move-in fee to be paid to the building.
- No Smoking
- Dogs and cats allowed
- 2 pet limit
- All utilities are included in rent (heat, electricity, cable TV/internet, water, garbage)
- Lots of storage
- Large balcony
- Granite counter-tops
- Soft-closing kitchen cabinets
- Island light
- Smart switches throughout
- 24 hour doorman
- Gym/fitness Center
- Roof deck
- Laundry room
- Receiving room
- Building manager on-site
- Valet cleaners on-site
- Bicycle locker room (for additional fee of $35/year)
- Party/meeting room/space (for additional fee)
- Garage space on-site can may be available separately (approx. $250/month).