Discover Picturesque Houses for Rent in Country Club Hills, IL
Families of all sizes can find great homes for rent in Country Club Hills, Ill. With the city being just over a 30-minute drive from Chicago, gorgeous Country Club Hills offers renters a small-town feel that is still not far from the Windy City. You can have quiet, laid-back days and, on nights when you can find a babysitter, you can make the trek to downtown Country Club Hills or Chicago. In this city, the choice is yours.
4 Interesting Facts About Country Club Hills for Renters to Know
- It was founded in 1955 when developer J. E. Merrion decided he wanted to create "spacious, affordable, middle income homes with a country-like atmosphere."
- The area was originally known as Coopers Grove, and was founded by German farmers who settled the land in the 1800s.
- Former NFL linebacker Danny Clark played at Country Club Hills High School before moving on to play at the University of Illinois.
- Country Club Hills' motto is "The crossroads of opportunity."
4 Fun Things to Do Near Country Club Hills Rentals
- Go to the gym - Come visit Country Club Hills' fitness center and see what all the fuss is about! Take a class or design your own workout, but there is something for people of all ages.
- Visit a park - Country Club Hills has several beautiful parks where you can walk or bike and discover what makes this city unique.
- Grab a bite - This city has everything from Jamaican to Mexican food and even a restaurant that specializes in cheesesteak. There is something to satisfy every one of your taste buds.
- Take in a show - The Country Club Hills Theater is an outdoor amphitheater that hosts a variety of musical acts. Bring a lawn chair, sit back and enjoy the tunes.