Discover Houses for Rent in Dunlap, Illinois
Dunlap is located in Peoria County. Surrounding cities include Chillicothe, Peoria Heights and Elmwood. The city is about 20 minutes away from Upper Peoria Lake and 10 minutes away from the Singing Woods Nature Preserve in Chillicothe, which is comprised of 700 acres of land. The preserve is home to more than 100 species of birds, 14 reptiles and amphibians, and 18 different types of mammals. It's a peaceful site where people can go for a walk and get a closer look at nature. The views are just a small reason why Dunlap is a great place to live. It's a good option for families who are looking for homes for rent because of all that it has to offer. Check it out!
Fun Facts about Dunlap
- Sign your kids up for a sports program through the Dunlap Recreation Association. Options include softball, baseball, lacrosse and basketball.
- Whether you need to borrow a book or you're looking for a community social event, head to the Dunlap Public Library. Activities entail chair yoga, seminars on college savings and television showings. The facility also offers book discussions and computer and technology instructions.
- Grab a quick bite to eat at Jane's Icebox. The little restaurant has sandwiches, wraps, salads, ice cream and a kids menu.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local government, churches and businesses. The site frequently posts the village news.
- Check out the Dunlap community Unit Schools No. 323 website to learn about primary, secondary and post-secondary schools in the city. The site also lists job openings and resources for parents or guardians.