Discover Houses for Rent in Glenview, Illinois
Glenview is located in Cook County. It's about 45 minutes outside of Chicago, which is home to O'Hare International Airport. Nearby cities include Northfield, Wilmette and Morton Grove. Glenview is comprised of a library, parks, shopping centers and an array of restaurants. In addition to the businesses, plenty of extracurricular activities are available around Glenview, which is just one reason why it's a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out everything it has to offer.
Fun Facts about Glenview
- Catch a show at the Oil Lamp Theater, which received its name from owner Keith Gerth's childhood. He and his family would often lose power at their home, so his mother would collect oil lamps to illuminate the rooms and then he decided to carry out the tradition. Guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and beverages.
- Spend a day at the Glen Town Center for some shopping and a bite to eat. Food options include wine bars, frozen yogurt shops, cafes, pubs and pizza places. In addition to the variety of businesses, the center hosts several events including pet photos with Santa.
- Tee off at one of the many golf courses in town. Take your pick between The Glen Club, North Shore Country Club, Glenview Park Golf Club and Glenview Prairie Club.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like more information on local businesses or the government. The site also offers a list of restaurants and shops in the area.
- Check out the Glenview Chamber of Commerce website if you're interested in becoming a member or to search for a specific business in the area.