326 Houses for Rent in Indian Head Park, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Indian Head Park House Options
Looking for more?
Locate Houses for Rent in Indian Head Park, IL
Indian Head Park homes for rent are located about 20 miles from the heart of Chicago. While this village is close enough to enjoy all the attractions of the city, it's also far enough away so that renters who prefer a more rural home life can still feel connected to the country.
4 Things Indian Head Park Renters Should Know
- Indian Head Park was originally known as Lyonsville - many destinations in town, especially those that are 100 years or older, bear this title in their name.
- In the years leading up to the Civil War, the Lyonsville Congregational United Church of Christ was a safe house for the Underground Railroad.
- Indian Head Park is less than 2 miles from many of the most affluent western Chicago suburbs, including La Grange and Burr Ridge.
- Most schools in the Indian Head Park area are ranked as a 9 out of 10 by Great Schools.
Key Resources for Renters in Indian Head Park
- The Village of Indian Head Park's official website provides up-to-date information on all city offices, official village meetings and village services.
- For information about how Indian Head Park schools, income and rental prices compare to surrounding cities and towns, visit the West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry's home page.
Top Things to Do in Indian Head Park
The village is close to a variety of top attractions in the Chicago metro area. Just 6 miles northeast of Indian Head Park is the Brookfield Zoo, the region's most extensive zoo and home to the Chicago Zoological Society. Just 5 miles east of the village, in Bridgeview, lies Toyota Park, a huge venue that's the home stadium to the Chicago Fire professional soccer team.