632 Houses for Rent in Richton Park, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Richton Park House Options
Locate Houses for Rent in Richton Park, IL
Richton Park homes for rent are a mere 34 miles from downtown Chicago as well as close to many resources in northwestern Indiana. With many parks, tasty eateries and welcoming neighbors, this is a cozy community that's easy to settle into.
Things Richton Park Renters Should Know
- Richton Park is part of Cook County, the same county as Chicago.
- The village's motto is, "Proud Past, Bright Future."
- Richton Park has stringent fire and building codes to provide residents with safe buildings to live, work and play in.
Key Resources for Renters in Richton Park
- Check out the digital and print collections, look at employment options and look up hours at the Richton Park Public Library District website.
- Look up village departments, check out different online bill paying options and learn about local parks at the Village of Richton Park official website.
- To learn about local schools and programs, head to the Matteson School District 162 website.
Top Things to Do in and Around Richton Park
Richton Park residents enjoy the quaint community that they've developed, as well as the many accolades of surrounding towns and cities. After a long week, many families enjoy heading to The Chicago Dough Company, where you can enjoy gourmet pizzas of both thin- and thick-crust varieties. With homemade dough made fresh every day, this pie locale is always a hit. Richton Park also has half a dozen parks to choose from, with a variety of playgrounds, ball fields and trails and paths to walk or bike on. Sauk Trail, a historic Native American trail, runs through Richton Park and provides great context for how the area has been shaped over time.