208 Houses for Rent in Village Of Lakewood, Illinois
Number of Bedrooms
Village Of Lakewood House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Village of Lakewood, IL
If you're looking for homes for rent for your family, you probably want to live somewhere with good schools and plenty of space to exercise and enjoy the great outdoors. If that's the case, you should consider relocating to the Village of Lakewood, Illinois. As part of McHenry County, the Village of Lakewood borders communities like Woodstock, as well as several lakes and wetlands.
Fun Facts for Renters in Village of Lakewood
- Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the four golf courses within the Village of Lakewood. There are also numerous public and private parks that have paths made for walking and bike-riding.
- Residents have their choice of any of the six lakes in the Village of Lakewood, including Crystal Lake, which is shared with the city of the same name. The two public beaches on Crystal Lake both have lifeguards and picnic areas. Crystal Lake is also open to boaters.
- The nearby city of Crystal Lake also has commuter trains that take passengers to Chicago, which is about 54 miles away from the Village of Lakewood.
- There are shopping areas at Lakewood Commons, along Route 14 and in the nearby communities of Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, Algonquin and Huntley.
Resources for Renters in Village of Lakewood
- Students in the Village of Lakewood may attend classes at Crystal Lake Elementary School District 47, Crystal Lake High School District 155 and Huntley Consolidated School District 158, as well as a number of parochial schools. McHenry Country College is also located in nearby Crystal Lake.
- People who wish to fish out of Turnberry Lake can go to Village Hall for passes.
- Utility bills and vehicle stickers can be paid for through the Village of Lakewood E-Pay site.