Find Houses for Rent in Columbus, IN
Columbus is a city in Bartholomew County. It's approximately 45 minutes from Indianapolis. Homes for rent in the area provide families with plenty of opportunities to explore and truly get to know Columbus. Indulge your sweet tooth and try out a few goodies at 240 Sweet. Go for a hike around a beautiful waterfall at Anderson Falls, which also has two paths to choose from.
Facts for Renters
- Residents and visitors can get to know the history of this city by traveling to the Bartholomew County History Center, which is in an Italianate home and has continually changing exhibits.
- Paddle your day away at Blue's Canoes, which rents out canoes, kayaks and rafts and is located on the Driftwood River.
- Take your kids for a day of fun at Chuck E. Cheese, where you can play arcade games, have a few snacks and possibly meet Chuck E. himself.
- Try your hand at miniature golf and see how good your skills are at the Columbus Putt-Putt Miniature Golf.
- If you're getting hungry, head over to Blackerby's Hangar 5 Restaurant, which has fascinating views of the Columbus Municipal Airport where you can see planes come in and out.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know this sprawling city even better by visiting the Columbus city website.
- Find out more about local schools and figure out when to expect parent-teacher conferences by checking out the Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation.
- Learn about current events by picking up a copy of The Republic, the area's local newspaper.