Find Houses for Rent in Goshen, IN
Goshen is a city in Elkhart County. It's right outside of Elkhart, approximately 25 minutes away. Homes for rent in the area give families plenty of choices to get to know this interesting destination. Test out your aim at the Shoot to Thrill Shooting Range. Grab a few cheap and unique items at the Depot, one of the biggest thrift shops in the area. Pick up some fine wine for dinner at the Wine Cellar Supply Winery.
Facts for Renters
- Goshen was first developed by Siuer De la Salle in 1680, making it one of the oldest cities in the region. De la Salle made fast friends with the local Native Americans.
- Goshen is the county seat for Elkhart County.
- Famous Hollywood director Howard Hawks was born in Goshen.
- Goshen has a few notable parks in the area, including Shanklin Park and Abshire Park. It also is home to the Black Squirrel Golf Club and the Maplecrest Country Club.
- Elkhart has a major park and fairgrounds where the Elkhart County Fair is held each year in July and attracts many Goshen residents.
- Goshen has its own airport, making travel for residents and visitors easy.
Resources for Residents
- Check out all there is to do in Goshen by visiting the city website and learn a little bit more about the history.
- Learn what there is to do around town and read up on some breaking news stories by picking up a copy of the Goshen News.
- Figure out what children can expect on the first day of school or what you can prepare for a fundraiser by visiting the Goshen Community Schools.