Discover Perfect Houses for Rent in Sioux City, IA
Sioux City is located in western Iowa in Woodbury and Plymouth counties. The fourth-largest city in the state, Sioux City sits near Vermillion and Le Mars on the Missouri River. With a family-friendly atmosphere, big-city amenities and dozens of economic opportunities, this community is a great spot for families to settle down in a home for rent.
Interesting Attractions in Sioux City
- The Orpheum Theater was designed by Chicago's Rapp & Rapp and built in 1927 as part of the Orpheum Circuit. It was recently renovated and hosts Broadway shows, musical performances and other types of entertainment.
- Stone State Park is ideal for nature-loving renters, with dozens of camp sites, 6 miles of equestrian trails, 6 miles of mountain bike and snowmobile trails and 8 miles of hiking and cross-country skiing trails.
- The Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center in Stone Park houses interpretive displays, like a "walk-under" prairie, a 400-gallon aquarium of native fish and natural history dioramas.
- The ARTSPLASH Festival is an annual arts celebration held on Labor Day weekend. The outdoor festival features a wide variety of arts and crafts, family entertainment and tons of children's activities.
Helpful Resources for New Renters
- New renters will find everything they need to acquaint themselves with Sioux City on its dynamic website. It has everything from a neighborhood network list to event calendars, department contact information, city service links and historical facts.
- The Sioux City Journal is a comprehensive news source that covers local stories that are relevant to the community as well as national news to keep renters up to date.
- Visit Sioux City is an online resource for tourists that's a great starting point for renters who are new to the area and are looking for things to do. It has events for singles, couples, seniors and families with children of all ages.