369 Houses For Rent in Waverly, IA
Number of Bedrooms
Waverly House Options
Check Out Houses for Rent in Waverly, IA
Waverly is a city in Bremer County, Iowa, situated near Cedar Falls and Waterloo. Nestled in a beautiful environment among plenty of friendly neighbors, homes for rent offer families all the amenities they could ask for. With assets like 12 miles of trails and paths, two 18-hole golf courses, a public library, a city-owned health center, a sports and wellness complex and a liberal arts college, renters will find everything they're looking for in Waverly.
Facts About Waverly
- Waverly has wonderful opportunities for entertainment, including shows at the Palace Theatre, Wartburg Community Symphony and Wartburg College Artist Series.
- Centennial Oaks Golf Course is a semi-private country club with a links-style golf course and clubhouse dining. Waverly Municipal Golf Course is a public course with full golf services and a great atmosphere.
- Waverly was incorporated in 1859. It was founded along the Cedar River by William Patterson Harmon, who also established Waverly as the Bremer County seat.
- Waverly's downtown area is designated as a Main Street Iowa District. It has a variety of businesses, specialty shops, destination stores and restaurants that renters and their families can take advantage of.
- Waverly's growth is due in part to Wartburg College and the introduction of rail transportation.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The city has a spectacular website that's chock-full of information that renters will find useful. Everything from department contact information to things to do, upcoming events, school information and more can be found on the site.
- Visit Wartburg College's website for more local events and activities and information about higher education opportunities.
- Check out the site of Waverly-Shell Rock Community Schools if you're looking to register your kids for classes or learn more about the local schools.
- The Bremer County site has more resources for residents who are new to the area and looking for things to do, places to eat and more.