Find Houses for Rent in Bel Aire, KS
Bel Aire is a city in Sedgwick County, and is directly outside of Wichita. Homes for rent in the area give families the opportunity to check out what there is to do around town. Take a short trip to Wichita and have a day of fun. Check out all of the specialty shops in the area, including the Nifty Nut House, Mead Street Gallery and Gifts and Ceros Candies. If you love history, you'll enjoy taking a look at the massive landmark, the Keeper of the Plains. The area offers three movie theaters for visitors, including the Starlit Drive-In, Warren Oldtown Theatre and Warren Theatres.
Facts for Renters
- Get to know history in the area by checking out the Old Cowtown Museum, which truly takes visitors back in time. Explore the 23-acre lot which recreated Wichita way back when.
- See what animals you can spot in their natural habitat at the Great Plains Nature Center, which is considered to be extremely peaceful by visitors.
- Enjoy scenic views on the Arkansas River Trail, which shows off a close view of the Keeper of the Plains.
- Bring your children to Exploration Place, which has neat activities for kids to try and test out. Many of the exhibits are interactive and truly test and teach the mind.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know the area better and figure out how you can get involved in local government by visiting the Bel Aire website, which has plenty of resources for newcomers with additional links.
- Learn more about what you can do in Bel Aire and beyond by picking up a copy of The Breeze.
- Figure out what you need to know before the first day of school by visiting the Bel Aire Public Schools website.