Discover Houses for Rent in Gardner, Kansas
Gardner is in Johnson County. Nearby cities include Overland, Olathe and Shawnee. The city's 40 minutes from Kansas City - a buzzing metropolitan area with a diverse dining scene and swath of museums. If you're celebrating a special occasion, make a reservation at Le Fou Frog upscale French bistro. It received the 2012 "Diner's Choice" award from OpenTable.com. Kansas City is home to Worlds of Fun amusement park, Kansas City Zoo and Oceans of Fun water park. Living so close to this gem is just one reason why Gardner is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Gardner
- The North Iowa Baconfest is a place where pork-lovers can unite, eat meat and be merry. Arrive hungry to sample the wide array of bacon-stuffed treats, including bacon-flavored cupcakes and cocktails.
- The MacNider Art Museum is a worth a trek to Mason City, Iowa. Exhibits span the works of 19th and 20th century artists like Arthur Dove and Alfred Thompson Bricher. Grab a delicious caffeinated beverage from Coffee Cat, which is just up the street, before you tour the facility.
- If you love Mexican food, plan a meal out at Casa Patron. The eatery boasts tasty burritos and friendly service.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're considering relocating. The site posts about past and upcoming community events, programs offered through the parks and recreation department and other resident-relevant resources.
- Check out the Gardner Area Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in all things business. On the site you can also learn how to become a member or view specific benefits of joining the organization.