Discover Houses for Rent in Henderson, Kentucky
Henderson is in Henderson County. Nearby cities include Baskett, Reed and Robards. The city's 20 minutes from Evansville, Indiana, which is the cultural hub of the area. Living so close to it makes it easy to book a room for a weekend, or just stop into town to sample a local eatery. A few must-see food options include Chopstick House Restaurant, House of Como and Gerst Bavarian Haus - each of which boasts incredible ethnic food and interesting drinks. Being right next door to this metropolitan paradise is one of many reasons why Henderson is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Henderson
- Anyone who's into music needs to experience the International Bluegrass Music Museum in Owensboro. The establishment offers a hands-on education on this genre and some of the famous men and women who were at the forefront of the sonic movement.
- If you're celebrating a momentous occasion, make reservations at Commonwealth Kitchen and Bar, which is one of the best eateries in the area. It's lauded for its delicious American fare and friendly service. The truffle fries are a must.
- Finding a good cup of coffee won't be hard if you live in Henderson. It's filled with charming cafes, including Planters Coffeehouse and Twilight Bistro. Cafe Arazu has outdoor seating and a lunch menu.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating. The site is a great way to get to know the community and get in touch with its resources.
- Check out the Henderson Chamber of Commerce for a deeper look at the business side of town. Learn how to join the group via the website.