Discover Houses for Rent in Highland Heights, Kentucky
Highland Heights is in Campbell County. Nearby cities include Cold Spring, Alexandria and Fort Thomas. The city is 12 minutes from Cincinnati, which is a burgeoning metropolitan area. It boasts an exotic sample of eateries, museums with vast works of art and artifacts and charming cafes. Before you shove off to a fun-filled day, energize with a cup of java from Om Eco Cafe in Highland Heights where you can get everything vegan, vegetarian or organic. Living up the road from Cincinnati is just one reason why Highland Heights is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Highland Heights
- If you're looking for a place to get some delicious barbecue fare, try City Barbecue. It's extolled for friendly service and yummy meals. The locale has been operating since 1999. Meats take about 18 hours to prepare from hand rubbing the spices to smoking them.
- The Midpoint Music Festival is a must for fans of the sonic art. It's a chance for national bands to play with local acts. Food trucks and beer are in abundance at the event.
- The Brew Ha-Ha festival is a heaven for craft-beer enthusiasts. Plan to arrive early so you can take in several of the 50 comedic routines and indulge in a few of the 100 draft beers available.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you want more information on what it's like to live in Highland Heights. The website can help you start several projects imperative to relocating.
- Check out the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce for news updates and membership information. Certain events sponsored by the organization are open to the public.