Discover Houses for Rent in Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Hopkinsville is in Christian County. Nearby cities include Fairview, Pembroke and Oak Grove. The city's 20 minutes from Nashville, Tennessee, which some may say is the music capital of the country. Because it's so close, locals can pop into town to catch a live show, sample a new eatery or even grab a strong cup of coffee. Eight and Roast is one of the best spots to pour over a warm latte and pastry. Crema's also known for its tasty drinks, especially the Cuban - espresso and sweet cream. Living a stone's throw away from this cultural hub is just one reason why Hopskinsville is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Hopkinsville
- If you're celebrating a special night out, The Catbird Seat is the perfect venue. In addition to serving unique cocktails and tasty bites, this Nashville-based gem offers food-and-drink pairings.
- The Music City Brewer's Festival is all about great music and delicious beers. Invite some friends so you have company during this social soiree.
- Nashville's is anything but short on museums. Its vast collection ranges from music-related facilities to fine arts centers. Johnny Cash fans will find a trove of his memorabilia at the Johnny Cash Museum.
- The Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art is the perfect place to spend a summer afternoon. Walk around its Japanese Garden to see stunning exhibits and hit the gift shop on the way out for your own piece of art.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you'd like to learn more about the area. The site has information on recreational activities and town resources.
- Check out the Christian County Chamber of Commerce to get the scoop on businesses in the area. You can also join the organization with guidance on the site.