Discover Houses for Rent in Elmwood, LA
Found next to the city of Metairie, this community of Jefferson Parish has a central location along the Mississippi River in southern Louisiana. Homes for rent benefit from the town's close proximity to the hub of New Orleans and its countless amenities.
Fun Facts About Elmwood for New Renters
- For the perfect birthday party experience, BooKoo Bounce has everything kids love about indoor play. The year-round indoor inflatable playground is perfect for getting children off the couch and moving around.
- Residents will find all of their shopping needs met at the Elmwood Village Shopping Center. Complete with an equal amount of name-brand stores and boutiques, it also houses one of the largest fitness centers in the state.
- In the hot summer months, citizens of Elmwood can travel to Bayou Segnette State Park for hours of outdoor recreational fun. In addition to hiking trails, picnic tables and fishing grounds, the park has a wave pool for cooling off after a long day of boating and camping.
Useful Resources for Residents New to Elmwood
- The Jefferson Parish Library in Metairie is a short trip from the homes of Elmwood residents. It conducts reading programs for young children and has online tutors for free homework help.
- Schools in Elmwood are managed by the Jefferson Parish Public School System. This group of educators looks to give students a high-quality education and stimulate their minds for growth.
- Residents can join the Elmwood Fitness Center to work out both their minds and bodies at this elite facility. With special programs for members of all ages, it also has personal trainers committed to keeping you fit and active.
What to Do in Elmwood
The community's premier location along the Mississippi River and short distance from the cities of Metairie and New Orleans give Elwood residents access to many different avenues of entertainment.