Find Houses for Rent in Gonzales, LA
Situated a few miles south of Baton Rouge, the city of Gonzales has everything families need to live a happier life in Louisiana. Homes for rent in this community of Ascension Parish are granted numerous attractions from the city's prime location in the central part of the state.
Important Facts About Gonzales for New Renters
- During the steaming months of summer, residents can visit the Jambalaya Park Pool and enjoy a dip in the community waters. This family-oriented environment is open to anyone and everyone interested in beating the heat.
- Every spring, the city hosts its Music in the Park Program, which offers free concerts in Jambalaya Park. Music, food and fun are abundant as residents gather together to celebrate the community.
- Visitors to The Tee Joe Gonzales Museum can travel back to the days of the city's founding father. The original home still stands with furniture, pictures and clothing from the earliest days of Gonzales' history.
Useful Resources for Residents New to Gonzales
- The Gonzales City Police Department is committed to providing effective law enforcement to ensure the safety and protection of its citizens. It offers high-quality services while being compassionate and calm in the face of possible crime.
- One of the premier units in the state, the Gonzales Fire Department strives to ensure the well-being of the city's residents. Through various education programs, the department works to inform its citizens about proper safety protocols in the event of fires and other accidents.
What to Do in Gonzales
There's no shortage of amenities and attractions for the citizens of Gonzales to enjoy, with the city of Baton Rouge mere miles away and numerous town parks perfect for outdoor recreation.