Find Houses for Rent in Crofton, MD
Crofton is a centrally located city on the Chesapeake Bay residing almost equidistant between Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis. Its diverse population is constantly expanding and has been over the course of its existence in the state. The ongoing and rapid enhancements to the area's population has resulted in a rush of new residents and a lively environment for homes for rent.
Things Crofton Renters Need to Know
- Crofton has been the victim of invasive fish species in the last few years, prompting environmental initiatives and increased fishing opportunities throughout the area to try and reduce the presence of the Northern Snakehead.
- The population density of Crofton is high, promoting ongoing residential and public works expansions. This has resulted in a rolling wave of better housing and employment opportunities throughout the region.
- Crofton was named by CNN Money Magazine as one of the top 100 best places to live in the United States.
Top Resources for Crofton Renters
- The Crofton Patch offers daily news updates and insights into the everyday activities associated with the city's bustling way of life.
- First Baptist Church of Crofton offers a unique look at upcoming events and community outreach opportunities. The church's website also provides resources for building personal connections in the community.
More Fun Things to Do Near Crofton Rentals
Crofton's location is ideal for planning trips to any of the nearby cities. It's also a location filled with plenty of sightseeing and community events. The mix of regional historical sights, nearby colleges and the availability of the Chesapeake Bay make Crofton perfect for outdoor adventures or historical excursions. With plenty of fishing and hiking options, shopping centers and cultural activities, Crofton's melting-pot neighborhoods offer a fantastic array of events and distractions for interested renters.