94 Houses for Rent in Middle River, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Middle River House Options
Looking for more?
Start Discovering Houses for Rent in Middle River, MD
Located in Baltimore County, Middle River is a beautiful unincorporated community that's home to some of the more historic landmarks in the region, including a train station that dates back to 1877 and a post office from 1898. There are plenty of homes for rent, and prospective residents will be happy to know that this area is perfect for commuters who need to go to Baltimore for work, but want peace and quiet in their neighborhood.
Critical Considerations for Prospective Middle River Renters
- There's no Middle River government, but residents will be able to access any necessary public sector amenities through Baltimore County's resources.
- Middle River is home to several schools, including two elementary institutions and one middle school.
- One of the biggest establishments in the area is the Glenn L. Martin Company, which is a heritage business of military supply giant Lockheed Martin. The firm's plant was launched in 1928 and remains in operation today.
4 Resources for Middle River Residents
- Individuals who are considering a move to the area might want to check out the Essex-Middle River Patch, which will shed light on the way of life in the community through local news stories.
- Workers who are considering moving to the area to work for the major industrial complex within its borders should refer to Lockheed Martin's Middle River page.
- Prospective renters can learn more about public services and available amenities through the official Baltimore County website.
- More information about educational opportunities can be found at the Baltimore County Public Schools website.
What to Do in The Middle River Area
Although Middle River itself isn't exactly bursting at the seams with attractions, it's strategically placed nearby countless exciting areas. Washington, D.C., and Baltimore aren't far, while those looking for outdoor adventures can take a drive to central and western regions of the state.