119 Houses for Rent in Reisterstown, Maryland
Number of Bedrooms
Reisterstown House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Find Plenty of Unique Houses for Rent in Reisterstown, MD
With one of the more interesting names in all of Baltimore County, Reisterstown is an excellent place to live, and has been since the mid-1700s, when it was first founded by a German man. Although this unincorporated community doesn't have the same level of amenities as Baltimore or Annapolis, its homes for rent are beautiful and the quality of life within its borders is exceptional.
Considerations and Facts for Prospective Reisterstown Residents
- There are several areas and structures within the community that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places, including the Montrose Mansion, the Reisterstown Historic District and St. Michael's Church.
- Residents are treated to some of the best public services in the entire state despite not having a local government, as Baltimore County's public works are unmatched.
- Franklin Academy, which was erected in honor of Benjamin Franklin, has gone through a variety of changes, but remains a staple of the community.
- Although the public schooling system is operated by Baltimore County, there are a variety of elementary, middle and high schools within the borders of Reisterstown.
4 Critical Resources for Reisterstown Renters
- More information about the gorgeous and highly active Reisterstown Regional Park can be found at the county's parks and recreation website.
- The Owings Mills-Reisterstown Patch offers timely information about goings-on in the local community.
- Parents can access information about education through the Baltimore County Public Schools website.
- The Baltimore County Government website has myriad resources for renters.
Things to Do Around Reisterstown
Residents who love history won't have to go far outside of the borders of Reisterstown to fulfill their desire for knowledge. Additionally, those who enjoy more active lifestyles in urban environments will be happy to know that Baltimore is right up the road.