1,000 square feet of comfort. Spacious one-bedroom apartment in Down Town Silver Spring. Walking distance to downtown Silver Spring, restaurants, metro station, parks, trails, grocery stores, movie theater, retail and more. $1,600 all utilities included-Heat, Gas, Water, Trash, and Electricity. Available- August 15, 2020
Large windows and lots of natural light, spacious one bedroom with plenty of storage, built in closets and unique charm. Stainless steel gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Laundry facility onsite. Secure entrance to the building. Condo is located in the Kenwood House Condominiums in Montgomery County. Easy access to 495 freeway, short bus ride to the Silver Spring Metro Station (red-line). Bathroom and kitchen flooring were renovated less than two years.
About the area:
Close to parks, restaurants, stores and public transportation.
- Walk to Silver Spring Metro and downtown, shopping, schools and park
- Walk to Giant Food and Best Way Maryland Supermarket.
- Walk to Sligo Creek trail and Long Branch-Arliss Neighborhood parks
- Three Ride-On Bus Routes: #12 and #13, stop right outside the building, and Route # 15 stop is a 2-minute walk
- Montgomery Blair High School, Oak View Elementary School and Silver Spring International Middle School
- College Park shuttle runs along this route
- Assigned Parking
- Elevator in Building
- Electricity included in rent
- Gas included in rent
- Heating included in rent
- Water included in rent
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Laundry: Washer & Dryer On-Site - Laundry Room in Building
- Upgraded bathroom & kitchen tile
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Lots of storage
- Air Conditioning
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Gas range, microwave, dishwasher
- Garbage Disposal
*Small dog or cat is allowed with an additional fee.
No smoking. One-month security deposit required. Employment and income verification; references and background checks
Looking for mature, respectful, and considerate professionals.
WILL ONLY CONSIDER SERIOUS INQUIRIES