Discover Great Houses for Rent in Acton, MA
Acton, Mass., is a beautiful and elegant town northwest of Boston with great neighborhoods, schools and plenty of things to do. It's a superb town for anyone looking for homes for rent in the area. It's located roughly 20 miles northwest of Boston, which means you're certainly far enough away from the noise of the city, but close enough that it isn't a chore to get there.
Interesting Facts About Acton
- The town has received national attention for its greatness. CNN Money Magazine has named Acton as one of the best places to live in the United States, and it's also been listed as one of the richest towns based on its population.
- Schools have also been recognized. The Acton-Boxborough Regional High School has been named a Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education.
Resources for Residents of Acton
- The official Acton website has news and event listings on its home page so you're always kept in the know. There are additional resources on the site as well, including contact listings for important service providers.
- You can stay up to date on the latest news in Acton by visiting its WickedLocal page, which brings you all the important stories regarding the community, your neighbors and your town officials.
Things to Do in and Around Acton
- Like many parts of Massachusetts, there's a lot of history in Acton, and residents can spend time at some of the area's many museums. The Iron Work Farm and Hosmer House are two places that showcase some of the proud history of the region.
- If you're more into science than history, there are two science museums in Acton as well. The Children's Discovery Museum and Science Discovery Museum are fun ways to learn about the wonders of science.
- It's only an hour drive into Boston, so there are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of all that the big city has to offer.