Find Houses for Rent in Ashland, MA
If you're looking for homes for rent in the MetroWest region, one of the best places you can land is Ashland, Mass. It's located halfway between Boston and Worcester, which puts it in an ideal spot for people who want easy access to both cities.
Important Facts for People of Ashland to Know
- There's public transportation to take you to both Worcester and Boston. The train stops at the Ashland station, allowing riders to go either to the center of Worcester or South Station in Boston, located right outside the Financial District. In fact, the town's development in the 1800s was assisted, in part, by the creation of the railroad line.
- There are two public elementary schools, a public middle school and a public high school in Ashland, so there are plenty of opportunities for your children to get a quality education as you make a life in this community.
Resources for People Living in Ashland
- Ashland's website offers a wealth of information for those who want to connect to town officials, find out what's happening in their neighborhood or have a question for any public service organizations.
- Are you wondering what classes your kids should take? Do you need to know what elementary school they should go to? Are you interested in taking an adult education class? There's all kinds of information covering all of that on the Ashland Public Schools website.
Fun Things to Do in Ashland
- Ashland Day takes place around the Autumnal Equinox (the third Saturday of September) and is a fun-filled day filled with rides, games and carnival booths. Families come to enjoy the festivities, as there's something fun for people of all ages.
- Take a train to Worcester if you're interested in the city's culture or want to go to an event at the DCU Center.