Discover Houses for Rent in Hudson, MA
With a quaint downtown district, brick buildings and numerous homes for rent, Hudson, Mass., is a great place to raise a family. The local landscape is dotted with hills, valleys and wetlands that date back centuries and come together to make Hudson a beautiful place to call home. Residents here enjoy having a tight-knit community in which their kids can grow up, which is fostered by Hudson's relatively small population size. As one of the smaller towns in the Greater Boston area, Hudson is a place where you can really get to know your neighbors.
Helpful Information for Hudson Renters
- Hudson is located 41 miles west of Boston and is close to routes 495 and 290, making it a very convenient place to call home.
- Neighboring communities include Southborough, Acton and Hopkinton.
- Hudson's history dates back to the 1600s when it began as a farming community.
Key Resources for Hudson Families
- Hudson offers a Video TourBook to help get new residents acclimated to life in the town.
- The Town of Hudson has a Twitter page that residents can follow to know what's happening in the community.
Hudson Public Schools has a website with information on school calendars, health and wellness, anti-bullying initiatives and everything else parents need to know about what's going on in their children's school.
- Hudson's website contains a Web page with links that are useful to all residents.
Things to Do in Hudson
- If you love history, make your way to Park Street to give the Mossman House a visit.
- If you're into nature, head out for a hike at the Marlborough-Sudbury State Forest.
- If you enjoy the arts, check out the performances at the Franklin School for the Performing Arts.