Discover Houses for Rent in Southborough, MA
Southborough, Mass., is an easygoing town located in the western suburbs just 28 miles from Boston. With tree-lined reservoirs, rock croppings and several large bodies of water, Southborough has one of the most interesting landscapes in New England. Homes for rent in town are popular with families because of its top-notch schools, numerous community activities and easy commute. Despite its growth, Southborough has managed to maintain the quiet, easygoing atmosphere that many are looking for in their new home. The town also has a very low crime rate when compared to the United States average, so parents can rest assured knowing their kids are safe when they're playing outside.
Quick Facts for Southborough Renters
- Interstates 90 and 495 run through the southern and western portions of Southborough.
- There are some great towns surrounding Southborough, including Ashland, Westborough and Hopkinton.
- Southborough has many beautiful trails for walking and hiking, including the Bay Circuit Trail, Sudbury Reservoir Trail and Chestnut Hill Farm Trails.
Key Resources for Southborough Families
- The Southborough News has a Twitter page with updates on traffic conditions, safety advisories and other helpful information. Follow it to stay in the know on what's happening in the community.
- The Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough are joined together in one district, and parents can check out its website to stay informed on their children's education.
- The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority services Southborough. Visit the MBTA website to find the routes, schedules and stops that meet your needs.
Things to Do in Southborough
The Southborough Recreation Department works hard to provide programs for residents of all ages, ranging from beginner tennis and boot camp to story time and crafts. The Gobble Wobble Road Race is a favorite community event and takes place annually around Thanksgiving to urge residents to stay active and healthy.