Find Your Next House for Rent in Tewksbury, MA
Tewksbury, Mass., is a historic town with excellent resources for families of all sizes. Hailed as a great place both to live and do business, Tewksbury is full of homes for rent that are calling your name and welcoming you into a fun, friendly community. Tewksbury has a highly regarded school system, numerous health care options, three main business parks and phenomenal municipal services, so if you're looking for the perfect environment in which to raise your children, this may be just the ticket.
Quick Facts About Tewksbury
- Tewksbury has a very convenient location in the Merrimack Valley that's less than a 30-minute drive from Boston on interstates 93 and 495, so big-city entertainment and services are never out of reach.
- Tewksbury used to be a mecca for flowers, and in 1976, Yankee Magazine awarded the town the title of "Carnation Capital of the World" after growing about 2 million carnations.
- Tewksbury is a member of the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce, which keeps it connected to nearby towns like Billerica, Dracut and Chelmsford.
Great Resources for Tewksbury Renters
- The Tewksbury Business and Community Guide is available through the town's website and contains a lot of helpful information for newcomers.
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority commuter rail stations are easily accessible in nearby Andover, Billerica and Wilmington to help travelers move throughout the Greater Boston area. Check out the schedules on the MBTA website.
Things To Do Around Tewksbury
Nearby Lowell is the proud home of the Lowell Spinners - an MLB minor league baseball team affiliated with the Boston Red Sox - and many residents head to Edward LeLacheur Park during the season to watch the games. Other attractions in the area include the Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Tsongas Arena and A Gallery of Art by Mico Kaufman.