Find Houses for Rent in Westborough, MA
With historic architecture, a great school system and a desirable location 29 miles from Beantown, Westborough, Mass., is a top place to look for your next home for rent. Westborough maintains a wholesome atmosphere that's ideal for raising children and is home to families who are helpful, welcoming and love coming together for community events put on by the Westborough Recreation Commission. Westborough keeps its idyllic charm through its beautiful brick buildings, walkable town streets and family-friendly environment.
Fun Facts for Westborough Renters
- Westborough is nicknamed "The Hundredth Town" because in 1717 it became the 100th town to be incorporated in the state of Massachusetts.
- Neighboring communities include Hopkinton, Southborough and Milford.
- Life in Westborough never gets boring because the town contains an office development center, excellent public services and scenic wooded trails that are perfect for walking and biking.
Key Resources for Westborough Families
- Westborough Public Schools offer students a well-rounded K-12 education. See what's going on in the district on the WPS website.
- Westborough has its own Twitter page. Check it out for breaking news and updates on Westborough happenings.
- The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority's Framingham/Worcester line has a station right outside of Westborough that commuters can take to get to downtown Boston. Train schedules are available on the MBTA website.
Things to Do in and Around Westborough
- If you're a nature enthusiast, check out the Broad Meadow Brooke Conservation and Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close with various plant and animal species.
- If art is more your thing, pay the Worcester Art Museum and Danforth Museum of Art a visit.
- If you enjoy being outdoors, head to the Bowman Conservation Area, Bay State Green and Mill Pond to get in some good quality tree time.