Find Houses for Rent in Whitinsville, MA
Whitinsville is an unincorporated village that's part of Northbridge. It's approximately 23 minutes from the city of Worcester, one of the largest areas in the state. Homes for rent in this area give families the opportunity to explore several metropolitan areas while living in a quiet, comfortable suburb. There's also plenty to do. Take a trip to the West End Creamery for a homemade scoop of ice cream. You can also explore the grounds and see how the dessert is made. If you're looking for a night out, check out Hawks Nest Tavern, known for being a hotspot for locals. Visit Southwick's Zoo, which has animals to see and pet as well as an amusement park.
Facts for Renters
- Check out the Mendon Drive-In theater, where you can catch a newly released movie or a classic while enjoying the outdoors.
- Take a picnic lunch to Purgatory Chasm State Reservation, which has plenty of trails to walk and run, as well as places to sit and relax and enjoy nature.
- Indulge in a hobby and tee off at the Shining Rock Golf Club, which serves drinks to players on the greens, or go horseback riding at Ridge Valley Stables.
- If your son or daughter is into skating, encourage them to test out their skills at the Rad Skate Park.
- If you're hungry, dig into some sushi at the Kyoto Sushi Bar & Grill, which is open for lunch and dinner. If you're looking for something a little more upscale, try Red Rock, known for its lobster mac and cheese.
Resources for Renters
- Get to know this community better and find out how you can get involved in local government by visiting the Northbridge website.
- Figure out what else there is to do locally by picking up a copy of The Northbridge Daily Voice.
- Investigate the local schools in this area and find out if they're right for your children on the Northbridge Public Schools website.