Find Houses for Rent in Winchester, MA
Winchester is a town in Middlesex County and is 20 minutes from Boston, the state's capital. Homes for rent in this area give people an ideal setup - the comfort of living in the suburbs with easy access to the city via highway or train. There's also plenty to do. If you're into art, check out the Griffin Museum of Photography, which is a small museum with a lot to display. Take in beautiful views at Winter Pond, known for being perfect for skating. If you're hungry, grab a sub at D'agostino's Delicatessen, known for its authentic Italian cuisine.
Facts for Renters
- Winchester has plenty of restaurants within its community that will suit anyone's fancy. If you're interested in sweets, look no further than Mamadou's Artisan Bakery, which also sells a variety of breads. If you're in the mood for Asian, try out China Sky or Sakura Japanese Cuisine. There's also plenty of pizzerias if you're looking to grab a slice as well as bars for those looking for a fun night out.
- Nature lovers can trek through Middlesex Fells Reservation, a landmass with lots of acres to explore and reservoirs to see. Within the park is the Stone Zoo, home to a variety of animals that kids can learn about and pet.
- If Boston is too far away, take a quick jaunt to Cambridge, which also has plenty to offer. This city is home to both Harvard University and MIT, and sits directly on the Charles River. Paddle away on a kayak or enjoy a campus tour to learn more about these prestigious institutions.
Resources for Renters
- Figure out what else there is to do around town and learn more about the history of the area by checking out the town website.
- Get to know more about educational programs in this region by visiting the Winchester Public Schools website.
- Learn more about upcoming current events in the Winchester Star.