Discover Houses for Rent in Woburn, MA
Woburn, Mass., is a quintessential New England town nestled near the head of the Mystic River Valley. Just 10 miles northwest of Boston, Woburn has its own unique accolades, including a dedication to civic participation, buildings with a diverse array of architectural styles and a historical significance to the region's past. Homes for rent connect residents to the pretty neighborhoods, burgeoning industrial parks and quiet, wooded conservation areas that dot the Woburn landscape.
Quick Facts for Woburn Renters
- Woburn was incorporated in 1642 and named after a town in Bedfordshire, England.
- Neighboring communities include Melrose, Wakefield and Reading.
- There are many natural green spaces in Woburn, including Horn Pond Reservation, Shaker Glen and Forest Park.
Key Resources for Woburn Families
- Commuters and travelers can look to the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority to get to and from Boston and nearby towns. You can find routes, stops and schedules on the MBTA website.
- Woburn Public Schools offer a first-rate education to local K-12 students. Parents can visit the WPS website for information on what's happening at their children's school.
- The City of Woburn's website contains a Web page for new residents. The page contains links to frequently asked questions that many newcomers have and can help make your transition into Woburn a little smoother.
Top Events to Check Out in and Around Woburn
Woburn's central location makes it easy for residents to enjoy the best events and festivals in the region. The Woburn Greek Festival takes place right in town and celebrates the vibrant Greek culture with authentic food, music, dancing and children's activities. Other popular events in the area include the Boston Early Music Festival, Boston Seafood Festival, New England Arts & Crafts Festival, SoWa Open Market and Boston Local Food Festival.