227 Houses For Rent in Lathrup Village, MI
Number of Bedrooms
Lathrup Village House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Lathrup Village, MI
Lathrup Village is a city in Oakland County and is approximately 25 minutes from Detroit. Homes for rent in the area give families plenty of opportunities to explore this part of the state. Check out the Honey Tree Grill, which is well-known for its delectable Mediterranean cuisine, or visit the Lathrup Village Farmer's Market, which sells fresh goods every Wednesday from June to October. This city also hosts an annual festival known as Summer in the Village, which has cooking contests and games for locals to enjoy.
Facts for Renters
- Lathrup Village was founded and created by Louise Lathrup Kelley, who gave 1,000 acres of land in 1923 to the city for its development. Kelley had a vision to completely beautify the town and only create brick houses with attached garages and a well-designed set of streets, which is why Lathrup Village is one of the most attractive and progressive cities in the state of Michigan today. Her ideas were also used to model other towns in the state.
- Lathrup Village was officially incorporated in 1953.
- Many visitors may be confused by the concept that Lathrup Village is a city. However, early on the residents decided to create a city with a close-knit community feel, which is why they kept village in the name. There also is a Lathrop, Michigan, which is unrelated.
- Residents can take plenty of classes through the Recreation Department, including dance and fitness classes. There are also classes available for children.
Resources for Renters
- Find out what there else there is to do in this city by visiting the Lathrup Village website.
- Get to know this region better by reading up on current events and breaking news stories in the Southfield Sun.
- Learn what children might expect on their first day of classes by checking out the Southfield Public Schools website.
Common questions asked in Lathrup Village, Michigan
🏠 Where can I find cheap rental houses in Lathrup Village, Michigan?
Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Lathrup Village. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500, under $2000
🏠 How big of a rental house can I afford?
Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Lathrup Village, Michigan. Or you can search for houses over 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft, 1600 sq.ft.
🏠 How can I find a rental house in a specific school district?
Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Within Lathrup Village we have 227 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school district.