138 Houses for Rent in Macomb, Michigan
Number of Bedrooms
Macomb House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Macomb, MI
Macomb is a township and the county seat of Macomb County. It's approximately 45 minutes from the city of Detroit. Homes for rent in the area provide families with plenty of opportunities to get to know this part of Michigan even better. Visit Dodge Park, where you can set up a grill, go for a bike ride or just take a walk. If you're looking to immerse yourself in a little culture, check out Michigan By the Bottle Tasting Room, where you can sample any of the wines that the establishment has available. Take in some family fun at C.J. Barrymore's Sports and Entertainment, that includes golf, bowling and arcade games.
Facts for Renters
- Settlers initially began arriving in this area around the 1830s. Only four years later, the township was officially incorporated.
- People chose to come to this region for the flat, fertile soil that was caused by the Clinton and Detroit River. The area became known for its influx of German immigrants, and many cultural influences still remain today.
- Though Macomb has tried to keep its agricultural roots and is known for its multitude of parks, it's also quickly becoming an urban community with ties to various industries.
- People can dig into some family fun at Jungle Java, which is a multi-level playroom that includes slides, ballpits, punching bags, zip cords, bridges and more.
- Visit the beaches at Lake St. Clair Metropark, which are lauded for their cleanliness.
Resources for Renters
- Check out what there is to do around town or find out how you can get involved in the township by visiting the Macomb website.
- Figure out what to expect at the first school fundraiser by checking out the Macomb Intermediate School District website.
- Learn about a few breaking news stories by picking up a copy of The Macomb Daily.