Discover a House for Rent for You in Afton, MN
Many times, when searching for a new home for rent, individuals seek out quiet areas where they can raise their families in a wholesome community that will embrace them and allow them to spread their wings. This is a great description of Afton, Minn., a small city where values and a close-knit feel reign supreme.
2 Things to Know About Afton
- Afton can be considered a suburb of St. Paul, which is only approximately 15 miles to the west. This is a great place to head when renters want to experience the city vibe, but still return home to a sleepy community.
- The small city is less than 26 square miles in area, but it still boasts fun things to do as well as a diverse landscape.
3 Resources for Afton Renters
- Gorgeous white powder isn't uncommon in Afton in the winter, so residents will want to contact City Hall with their questions and comments about snow removal procedures.
- The people of Afton care deeply about their surrounding environment, and recycling is one step to keep the landscape green. If renters want to know more about why this matters and how they can contribute, they should speak to professionals at the Washington County Department of Public Health and Environment.
- People new to the area should consider getting a card at the closest library, the Washington County Library - Lakeland Valley Branch, located in Lakeland (4.1 miles away).
What Can Residents Do in Afton?
There are plenty of fun things to do year-round in Afton. For instance, the city hosts a Ladies Night featuring various activities every third Thursday of the month. During the summer, Afton holds the Afton Strawberry Festival, while every winter the city is home to Afton Holiday Village.