672 Houses for Rent in Bayport, Minnesota
Number of Bedrooms
Bayport House Options
Find New Houses for Rent in Bayport, MN
When looking for a home for rent in a quiet city, but one that provides the essential amenities and enough fun activities so that growing families will always have something to do, look no further than Bayport, Minn. While not located on a traditional bay, per se, the metro area is situated on the banks of the St. Croix River, which can be the perfect spot for those looking for both land and water activities.
3 Things to Know About Bayport
- In its early days, Bayport consisted of three separate settlements along the river, which were combined into the City of Stillwater in 1873 and eventually named Bayport in 1922.
- Bayport was, and remains, a hotbed of innovation. The first electric streetcar in the Northwest operated between what is now Bayport and Stillwater in 1889. There are still plenty of methods of transportation in and out of the city, including major highways, ferries and trains.
- Bayport is only 20 minutes from St. Paul for those looking for the excitement of a day trip to a big city.
2 Resources for Bayport Renters
- Those new to Bayport might want to contact the Utility Billing Department to find out about utility usage, payments, fees and other elements.
- Renters will also want to go to Bayport City Hall to learn about parking regulations after they move. There, they can get resident stickers for public lots and learn about winter and on-street parking.
What Can You Do in Bayport?
There are plenty of things for those in Bayport to do to keep busy. For instance, you can check out one of the four city parks, which include Lakeside Park, which has a significant amount of waterfront area to hang out in, while Barker's Alps Park has a lot of wooded hiking trails and boasts 48 acres of land.