Fully renovated duplex. New to the market. Completely updated kitchen and bathroom. This spacious and sunny 2 bedroom has all new stainless appliances including stove, refrigerator, full size dishwasher and newly refinished hardwood floors. Brand new soft-close kitchen cabinets, tile, and paint throughout. Extra large living room with lots of natural light. Gorgeous yard, quiet neighborhood centrally located in South Minneapolis.
Other features include:
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout and new tile in kitchen and bathrooms
- Extra large living room
- Original, exposed woodwork including swinging door to kitchen
- Remodeled bathroom with brand new toilet, sink, bath and shower
- Laundry on-site
- Large fenced yard great for entertaining
- Tons of storage in basement
- One off-street parking spot included
- Non-smoking building
Great amenities in the neighborhood:
- Walking distance to many East Lake restaurants including Sonora Grill, the Howe Daily Kitchen and Bar, Hi-Lo Diner, Blue Door Pub, Du Nord Craft Spirits to name just a few
- Walking distance to Longfellow Market and Dogwood Coffee
- Close to Trylon Micro Cinema, Moon Palace Books, Peace Coffee and Minnehaha Mile antique and vintage shops
- Just minutes from River Road with quick access to the U of MN and Downtown
- Very close to Midtown Greenway bike path
- Easy access to public transportation
Rent is $1400/month + Gas and Electric. Security Deposit is $1400. Application fee is $60. No pets. Rent includes laundry, water and trash, and one off-street parking spot.
Property is available for move-in beginning in November.
Please Email to arrange a showing.