Discover Houses for Rent in North Branch, Minnesota
North Branch is in Chisago County. Nearby cities include Randall, Cushing and Cambridge. The city is less than an hour from Minneapolis, a hub known for its diverse restaurants, art museums, music and theaters. It's home to the Mary Tyler Moore statue, where segments of the show were actually filmed. It also has the Mall of America, the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden and the Midtown Global Market - a public venue where you can buy fresh and prepared foods. Being so close to the city is just one reason why North Branch is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. See for yourself all it has to offer.
Fun Facts about North Branch
- Every winter, North Branch hosts an Annual Winter Fest. This celebration marks the 15th consecutive year. Typical family-friendly activities include games, a medallion hunt, ice skating, food and ice sculpting.
- Many restaurants dot the area. Order your takeout from China Taste, or head to Dickey's Barbecue Pit for a sit-down dinner. Coffee lovers can get their fix at Everyday Joe Coffee, Tea & Eatery.
- The Wild River State Park is open year-round. Visitors can go camping, hiking, skiing or canoeing at the facility.
- The Grand Casino Hinckley offers 24-hour gaming, entertainment, bingo and several restaurants.
Information for Renters
- Check out the North Branch official city website if you would like more information on community events, local government or to find out more about the aforementioned businesses.
- Visit the North Branch Chamber of Commerce website if you're interested in becoming a member of the organization, or if you want to learn more about local business.