Discover Houses for Rent in Northfield, Minnesota
Northfield is in Dakota and Rice counties. Nearby cities include Dundas, Lonsdale and Elko New Market. Carleton College and St. Olaf College are both located in Northfield. Both are four-year liberal arts schools. U.S News and World Report gave Carlton College a 90 out of 100 score. In addition to these educational institutions, Northfield offers a wide range of extracurricular opportunities. Locals into golf can tee off at the Northfield Golf Club, which is just down the road from the Twin Oaks Driving Range. These amenities are just one reason why Northfield is a great location for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all of the reasons why Northfield is a great place to raise a family.
Fun Facts about Northfield
- Catch a show at the Northfield Arts Guild. The theater has put on a wide range of performances including "Macbeth," "Oliver" and "Inspecting Carol." The facility hosts education classes in dance, ceramics, theater, literary arts, music and visual arts.
- Sign your kids up for the Northfield Youth Choirs, which are categorized by age. Poco a Poco is the group for pre-kindergarden and kindergarden kids.
- Join the Northfield Area Family YMCA, which has an open gym, group exercise classes and a place to drop your children off while you work out.
- Head to the public pool, which is open during the summertime. It's open for lap swim dates during the mornings and evenings.
Information for Renters
- Visit the Northfield official website if you'd like to learn more about the local schools, government and city services.
- Check out the Northfield Area Chamber of Commerce website if you'd like more information on local businesses, or if you're interested in joining the organization.