Discover Houses for Rent in Saint Cloud, Minnesota
St. Cloud is in Stearns County. Nearby cities include Waite Park, Sartell and Sauk Rapids. St. Cloud is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. There are a number of educational activities available to youth in the area. Check out St. Cloud's Stearns History Museum, which has programs geared toward families. The museum is comprised of a 100-acre nature park filled with trails and wildlife. Aside from the museum, there are many other ways to keep busy if you live in St. Cloud.
Fun Facts about Saint Cloud
- Channel your inner creativity by signing up for a class at the Paramont Theater, located on West St. Germain Street. The ceramics class, just one of the facility's many offerings, is open to anyone regardless of prior art experience.
- Let out some energy at the AirMaxx Trampoline Park, where people of all ages are welcome to jump on trampolines or take a dive into the foam pit.
- Tackle your errands and grab a bite to eat at the Crossroads Center mall. Businesses include retail stores, like Gymboree and JCPenney, as well as book stores, such as Caribou Coffee.
- Head to the White House for a sit-down meal, which offers gluten-free options, like Thai Peanut Curry Salmon and Thai Steak Salad.
Information for Renters
- Visit the St. Cloud official website if you'd like to learn more about the history of the area. The site has an entire section dedicated to visitors, which provides relevant links to local businesses.
- Check out the St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce website for information on the organization, or to learn how you can become a member.