Discover Houses for Rent in Saint Francis, Minnesota
St. Francis is in Anoka County. Nearby cities include Oak Grove, Zimmerman and Ramsey. The Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge, which consists of more than 30 thousand acres of land, is just minutes away from Saint Francis. Intended to promote the well-being of migratory birds, the facility also offers a number of activities to visitors, and some that are geared specifically towards children. Bring your binoculars so you can get a closer look at wildlife from The Prairie's Edge Wildlife Drive, Blue Hill and Mahnomen hiking trails. Visiting the park is just one of the many perks of living in Saint Francis, which is why it's a great place for families who are looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Saint Francis
- Just because it's winter doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the great outdoors if you live in Saint Francis. Visit the ice skating rinks in town, which are open every day of the week, weather permitting.
- Explore The Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum, which is located at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus. American and contemporary paintings are on display at the facility.
- Head to Beef 'O' Brady's for meal specials like Taco Tuesdays, Burger Mondays and Pizza and Wing Wednesdays.
- Take a trip to Minneapolis, which is 45 minutes from town, to tour the Bell Museum of Natural History. The facility has a planetarium and offers educational programs.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're interested in accessing job postings, city council meeting minutes and schedules.
- Check out the Saint Francis Chamber of Commerce website to learn more about the organization, or if you'd like to find out how you can become a member. Chamber events and a member directory are accessible from the home page.