Discover Fantastic Houses for Rent in Biloxi, MS
Biloxi is one of the largest cities in Mississippi, located on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico. This large urban area covers a long strip of land between the gulf and the Bay of Biloxi, as well as more land on the north side of the bay. The large area, just east of Gulfport, makes for a great and diverse community that families will love. Homes for rent in Biloxi are near Route 90 and interstates 10 and 110, making for easy travel, as well as a wide variety of recreational activities. Some areas of Biloxi are more compacted for a fun, city feel, while others are more residential in the north.
Fun Facts for Future Renters
- Settled by Native Americans for thousands of years and Europeans for hundreds, the coastal city has a rich history. One way that Biloxi can show its history is through the eight flags that have flown over the city: France, England, Spain, the U.S., the Confederate States, the Republic of West Florida, the current state flag and the old Magnolia Flag.
- There's no shortage of things to do in Biloxi. Whether it's natural tourism out on the gulf, sun bathing on one of the many beaches, hitting a few balls at the plentiful golf courses, trying your luck at the casinos or exploring local history and art at the museums, there really is something for everyone.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The city of Biloxi has a great website that provides citizens with all of the important links for government and services, as well as local news and upcoming events.
- The Sun Herald covers all of the news, sports and entertainment going on in Biloxi and Gulfport.
- Children in the city are part of the Biloxi Public School District.
Live in Biloxi
Although large, Biloxi is a scenic coastal town at heart with successful and diverse industries, housing options and population.