Find Houses for Rent in Manchester, MO
If you're interested in living somewhere with a small town environment that's within 30 minutes of major city like St. Louis, then Manchester, Missouri, is an ideal place to check out homes for rent. Like many towns across America, Manchester was named after the U.K. city more than 200 years ago.
With a town motto like "A Proud Past, A Bright Future," you can be sure Manchester is a great choice for your next home.
Interesting Information About Manchester
- There are several historic buildings in Manchester, but the most integral to the community is the Lyceum. Today, this structure is home to City Hall. The Lyceum was built in 1894 and served as a gas station, postal center, tin shop, hardware store and more before being restored and converted to City Hall in the 1970s.
- Many beautiful parks are located just outside of Manchester's city boundaries, including the Edgar M. Queeny County Park, Lone Elk Park and Castlewood State Park.
Resources for Renters
- For information such as community groups, contact details for a variety of city services and answers to frequently asked questions, scroll through the Manchester website. It has links to the city departments, local news and upcoming events.
- School-age children who live in Manchester often attend the Parkway School District. Check out the website for information about each school in the district, how to enroll your kids and academic calendars. There's a section for parent resources that's full of helpful hints, from attendance policies to school bus routes.
- Peruse the Town and County-Manchester Patch page for local news about the town, including job and volunteer opportunities. Larger publications that cover the region, such as the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and The Missourian, are also great sources for breaking news and more.