Find Houses for Rent in Maryland Heights, MO
Located along the Missouri River and less than 30 minutes from St. Louis, Maryland Heights is a charming community for couples and families alike. With an impressive selection of homes for rent and natural beauty around, this town could be your next destination.
Interesting Information About Maryland Heights
- Maryland Heights is home to Creve Coeur Park, a fabulous place to spend your weekends. In addition to the hiking and biking trails, Creve Coeur offers a treetop adventure called Go Ape. With tennis courts, archery, fishing and a playground, the facility has something for everyone.
- When the weather heats up, bring the family to Aquaport. The outdoor water park has a pool, several water slides and a lazy river for you to enjoy.
- If you have a dog, you're sure to be a regular at Dogport. With four acres of land for pups to roam around off their leashes, it's the perfect place for your pooch to blow off some steam. Check out the options for yearly memberships!
Resources for Renters
- The City of Maryland Heights website is an excellent source of information for new residents. With links for citizens, business owners and available online services, the website should be browsed before you relocate. City news, maps and contact information can also help you make the transition.
- Students who live in Maryland Heights attend the Pattonville School District. Scroll through the website to learn about each school in the district, faculty and updates. There's also information on registering your kids, lunch menus and upcoming events.
- News about Maryland Heights and the surrounding areas can be found on St. Louis radio and television stations and in the city's publications. Peruse the St. Louis Post-Dispatch for breaking news, sports, entertainment and more.