106 Houses for Rent in Rochester, New Hampshire
Number of Bedrooms
Rochester House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Discover Houses for Rent in Rochester, New Hampshire
Rochester is in Stafford County. Nearby cities include Berwick, Strafford and Pittsfield. The city's 30 minutes from Portsmouth, which is the cultural hub of the state. Over the past decade, the area has grown to be one of New England's most charming fixtures. Whether you want to find a new cafe, try a different restaurant or soak up some local history, Portsmouth won't disappoint. Living so close to this gem is why Rochester is the perfect place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Rochester
- The Revolution Taproom and Grill is a popular locale touting friendly-service and tasty American fare. Its attention to detail is prevalent in its gluten-free menu and steps of service to cater to allergy requests.
- The Stratham Fair is something to look forward to if you live in Rochester. What's not to love about carnival rides, farm animals and fair food? The event makes the perfect family outing.
- Locals and people from surrounding areas flock to the Newmarket Heritage Festival in Newmarket. The fiesta boasts live performances, family-friendly workshops and a face painting station.
- The Strawbery Banke Museum is worth the trek to Portsmouth. Stunning gardens and homes dot the sprawling property. An ice skating rink is incentive to visit the houses during the winter.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to better understand what life is like in Rochester. The site's a great tool for new residents because it offers services and posts employment opportunities.
- Check out the Rochester Chamber of Commerce for all things business. In addition to upcoming events, the organization explains how to become a member, which is the perfect way to acclimate to a new city.