This charmer was built in 1950 and has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. With 2,695 square feet of living space, it will fit any growing family. See below on how to make this home your own.
This is a rent to own property.
1. Want to own a home
2. Want to pay less with a MORTGAGE PAYMENT than they do in paying RENT
3. Has bad credit and cannot qualify for a traditional mortgage.
4. Does not have the down payment money to buy
5. BUT has the income to qualify.
This house is part of the RENT TO OWN program.
1. This is not a RENTAL.
2. You will be allowed to participate in the choices of colors, appliances, carpet, kitchen and bathroom fixtures of the construction in the house depending on when you get approved.
3. You must view the property, interior & exterior & neighborhood and make sure this is where you want to buy and live.
4. You must send in your last 2 years W-2, last 4 paystubs, SS number & ID to get qualified.
5. We take care of repairing your credit. (cannot have any bankruptcy, foreclosure, ) - collections, low score, medical bills OK
6. We take care of getting you a grant from the state at no charge.
7. If we cannot get you the grant (first come, first serve basis) then we will allow you to rent the home to own for 3 months.
8. Your only out of pocket expense is & security deposit.
9. You will be allowed to move in and pay your rent every month.
10. Fist month rent and security deposit along with the next 3 months rent (which was paid monthly on the 1st of each month) is credited back to you to be applied to your down payment to purchase.
Please note: The home is currently under renovation and a live tour is available